Summer Student Program:
The 12 week program begins summer 2022
March 31, 2022
The program has been modified this year due to the pandemic, so please see below for new eligibility criteria and application instructions as well as other revised program information.
Positions are available at Aramco Americas only for rising juniors and seniors. The attached SSP 2022 Job Descriptions PDF provides the available opportunities.
2022 Participation Criteria
A student is eligible to participate if he or she:
- Is earning a degree with coursework or a previous internship related to the available opportunities.
- Has not graduated from undergraduate school prior to August 2022 and is currently a rising junior or senior.
- Has authorization to work in the U.S. or will be able to obtain authorization (e.g., F-1 visa) by the program's start date.
- Hasn't participated in any two prior Aramco Americas SSPs (i.e., may participate a maximum of two summers).
- Applies by the deadline, March 31, 2022.
How to Apply
Candidates should combine the following items into a single PDF in the order listed below, and then email the file to the Aramco Summer Student Program mailbox by the deadline March 31, 2022:
- Cover letter – Highlight any previous work or courses taken related to the opportunity for which the student is applying.
- Completed application*
* We are unable to see any text in applications completed using a Mac computer UNLESS the applicant does a workaround such as: After filling out the PDF form in Preview, choose Print from the File menu, and then use the dialog box’s PDF option to Save it as a PDF.
Process and Timeline
Aramco notifies all candidates who were eligible for consideration by the end of April regarding whether they were selected.
Program approval and work requirements
As the coronavirus pandemic has proven to be ever-evolving, approval for the program to proceed will be re-evaluated at the start of the program.
Please also note that summer students will be required to work at the Aramco facility — working from home is not an option without strong justification and an approval from the department manager. Should a student be asked to quarantine while an active participant in the program, this time will be unpaid.