2020 Summer Student Program:
May 19 - August 6
Friday, February 14
2020 Participation Criteria
A student is eligible to participate if he or she:
- Has authorization to work in the U.S. or will be able to obtain authorization by the program's start date (e.g., F-1 visa).
- Is not on a Saudi Aramco scholarship through Aramco Americas.
- Has completed, at minimum, the previous year's fall semester at an accredited college or university (i.e., high school students graduating with earned college credits are not eligible to participate).
- Has not graduated from undergraduate school prior to August 2020.
- Has earned the majority of credits in a college classroom setting (i.e., not online).
- Applies by the deadline.
- Hasn't participated in any two prior Aramco Americas Summer Student Programs (i.e., may participate a maximum of two summers).
How to Apply
Candidates should combine the following items into a single PDF in the order listed below, and then email the file to the Aramco Summer Student Program mailbox by the deadline Friday, February 14:
* We are unable to see any text in applications completed using a Mac computer UNLESS the applicant does a workaround such as: After filling out the PDF form in Preview, choose Print from the File menu, and then use the dialog box’s PDF option to Save it as a PDF.
Process and Timeline
Aramco notifies all candidates who were eligible for consideration by the end of March regarding whether they were selected.